Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Uncle Sam Wants You!

A big hello from the annals of American History!


I WANT YOU to join me in a journey through various events of American History. We will meet important historical figures, review the various accomplishments of famous and not-so-famous Americans, and look at American culture along the way.


I WANT YOU to visit often and tell your friends.


I WANT YOU to link to me as one of your American History references. I’ll be linking to blogs that link to me and will also begin to link to other great American History resources.


I WANT YOU to comment at will. Did a post inspire you to write about an issue? Did a post remind you of your own experiences with an event? Do you agree with the view of the event as I do? Did I leave something out? You can add details in the comments section!


I’m excited as we begin this journey together. America is a great nation and together we can present our history to the world.

No comments: